The Senior Manager, Organizational Capability will be responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of custom solutions that build leader capabilities, enhance coworker engagement, and improve team and individual performance to help drive business results. To ensure delivery of effective, best-in-class solutions, this individual will apply Organizational Development expertise and current best practice research, work closely with key stakeholders including HR business partners and senior leadership across business functions, tailor solutions to CDW’s audience and environment, and measure success and enhance offerings based on strong analytics and insights.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Organizational Strategy and Transformation Planning: Collaborates with Senior Leadership to design, implement and embed transformational organizational strategy to build capacity for the future business. . Provides consultation and technical support to Senior Leadership in the establishment of organizational talent goals, objectives, and strategies. Monitors, evaluates, and improves the effectiveness of leadership and management activities and initiatives.
- Change Management: Designs effective change management tools, collateral, and strategies to support large and small scale transformation initiatives. Leads Change Management process to support organizational change and business transformation efforts.
- Business Assessment and Opportunity Identification: Assess business challenges, diagnose opportunities and make recommendations that positively impact leadership and organizational effectiveness. Contribute to Leadership & Organizational Development strategy
- Needs Analysis, Design and Implementation: Lead needs analysis, design, development and implementation of leadership and organizational development solutions (such as development programs, instructor-led training, virtual training, eLearning and blended solutions, simulations, assessments, coaching, job aids, communications and change management support).
- Program Management and Delivery: Working with team leadership and key stakeholders, propose and agree project goals, approach, resources & responsibilities, interdependencies, timing and success measures. Develop work plan and manage project to meet agreed milestones. Communicate progress, solicit and incorporate feedback, and ensure alignment for successful delivery. Proactively identify and recommend solutions to any issues that arise.
- Partner with Human Resources Generalists (Business Partners) and Business Leaders: Develop and effectively implement state-of-the-art programs and services to meet identified needs. Provide ongoing guidance on effectively assessing, developing and coaching talent through learning solutions that meet business goals, drive higher performance and strengthen team engagement.
- Program & Talent Performance Data Analysis: Analyze and interpret business data/trends impacting performance including program evaluation, talent data, assessments, evaluations, engagement and business performance. Present insights as support for solutions recommendations.
- Best Practice and Continuous Improvement Focus: Keep current of best practices, emerging research and innovative programs in the Leadership and Organizational Development space to ensure that CDW’s strategies and initiatives provide a competitive edge. Lead continuous improvement efforts to enhance quality and increase efficiency of offerings in areas of responsibility.