This job posting is no longer active
The Profiling position is responsible for placement of items in their proper bin location. This role will be responsible, but not limited to, maintaining the strike zone, consolidation, upsize, downsize and affinity. In addition, this role will replenish stock as guided by the AS400.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain all profiling measurements, including strike zones, consolidation, upsize, downsize and affinity.
- Keep primary bin locations replenished for outbound operations.
- Research discrepancies due to low quantity and miss placed items.
- Notify management of problem boxes or situations to ensure a swift resolution.
- Maintain supplies for the area, including but not limited to: boxes replenishment and supply requests.
- Housekeeping- placing garbage, boxes, popcorn, bubble wrap in the dumpsters and keeping the area clean at all times.
- Work off of the replenishment report to maintain the bin max.
- Maintain and improve the strike zone levels.
- Maintain and improve both upsize and downsize reports.
- Consolidate bin locations by physically cubing and organizing the bin location to maintain the bin max
- Maintain and improve affinity.
- Process all expedite orders missing items to meet carrier cutoff times.
- Research missing items for orders.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids for picking or processing
SHIFT - 1:15AM
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse or stocking experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. occasionally and up to 40 lbs. frequently with or without assistance (team lifting is encouraged for items weighing over 50 lbs.).
- Perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Forklift Drivers must be able to perform 6 or more hours of operating a forklift.
- Accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Solid verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing warehouse temperatures and a high noise level.
- High school diploma.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift certification.
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%