This job posting is no longer active
Will Call coworkers assist with daily Will Call operations, including outbound traffic coordinating, third party truck orders, customer walk-in orders, COI orders, buy & hold orders, employee purchase orders, palletization orders, LTL/TL heavy weight orders, and Best Way orders, as well as any other specialized customer roll outs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Pick, QC and stage buy and hold/COI orders.
- Update and maintain buy & hold inventory database.
- Conduct internal buy and hold inventory cycle counts.
- Pick, QC and stage Will Call customer walk-in orders and third party trucking orders.
- Coordinate with Sales to schedule carrier pick-ups for third party trucking orders.
- Manage aged inventory of Will Call customer walk-in orders and third party trucking orders.
- Billing and invoicing of Will Call customer walk-in orders and third party trucking orders.
- Credit releasing of customer walk-in orders and third party trucking orders.
- Pick, QC and stage palletization orders, LTL/TL heavy weight orders and Best Way orders.
- Preparation of palletized trucking orders that are going through our LTL/TL and Best Way shipping network.
- Coordinate with CDW’s TSM team to schedule carrier pick-up and departures of palletization orders, LTL/TL heavy weight orders and Best Way orders.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of coworkers.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Forklift drivers must be able to perform 6 or more hours of operating a forklift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification
- Previous warehouse experience
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%