Responsible for developing strategic direction driving sales growth specifically for Zoom and their ecosystem partners solutions. Primarily working with CDW and Zoom partner sales teams and technical groups, to develop pipeline and facilitate sales using partner programs as well as incentives to deliver the best solution for the customer while maintaining solution profitability. Selling the value and experience for these solutions and how the technology will enable business objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and manage a territory sales strategy (geography and/or market segment) to meet or exceed bookings targets and increase average order sales
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Collaboratively work with CDW Business Architects, CDW Service Team Leads, CDW SA Team Leads, Solution Architects, Account Executives, Account Managers, and Partner Specialists, as well as Partners Business Development Managers and sellers to identify, facilitate and close opportunities
- Business Architect, Solution Architect, Account Executive/Account Manager enablement on Zoom solutions.
- Effectively distinguish CDW offerings from competitors, offer partner product configuration / pricing / program assistance, and present a well-prepared compelling case to the customer for purchase of Zoom solutions.
- Develop, support and manage CDW’s Zoom demos.
- Develop and execute Zoom and Ecosystem solutions strategy within CDW
- Work with CDW Services Team Leads to identify, develop and sell CDW and Zoom services offerings
- Maintain Zoom training and key note presentations
- Train solution architects on Zoom, ecosystem solutions and services.
- Develop sales enablement material
- Be a thought leader for CDW on Zoom solutions, platforms and services
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability quota
- Conduct high level and technical conversations and training presentations with customer, solution architects and account managers
- Consistently build and deliver on account and opportunity pipeline
- Drive sales and profit for Zoom and ecosystem solutions
- Follow-up on and qualify leads
- Generate new business opportunities to grow pipeline
- Account mapping of all Zoom opportunities to monitor and enhance the overall sale
- Identify key decision makers and manage the sales process
- Negotiate pricing and incentive programs and facilitate business
- Proactively call into established, targeted accounts
- Increase rapid acceptance of Zoom and ecosystem solutions in the geography through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the solution portfolio
- Defining and articulating a strategy and solution by customer or vertical
- Architecting solutions using the full Zoom and Ecosystem product and solution stack
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience
- Minimum five years technology solution selling, consulting, presales or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working on large contract pursuits.
- Strong understanding of the supported technology
- Proven track record of organically growing white space
- Strong understanding of Zoom or UCaaS platforms
- History of facilitating comprehensive Solution Sales that include product and services sales
- History of identifying and developing service offerings in conjunction with service delivery teams
- History of developing and demo environments
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills in executive and informal settings required.
- Must be knowledgeable or have some related experience in the technical industry
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with senior level management CXO levels.
- Ability to craft comprehensive cloud based solutions and to articulate business benefits of those solutions
- Experience in a collaborative environment
- Motivated seller with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or Zoom and top ecosystem platforms
- Knowledge of CDW business model
- Knowledge of CDW ordering process
- Knowledge of Zoom Partner programs
- Knowledge of strategic use of focus use cases
- Knowledge of Zoom product portfolio
- Understanding of market and customer needs