The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing treasury activities for the company which includes cash management, general insurance administration, cash forecasting, and debt administration.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develops, enhances, monitors and reports the internal controls surrounding the Company’s cash transactions including forecasting of cash, making borrowing and investing decisions etc.
- Manage advances and repayments under the revolving credit facility and determine interest rate elections.
- Ensure compliance with reporting and other covenant requirements under CDW’s credit/financing facilities.
- Working capital management and coordinating the activities of the various CDW departments responsible for the major components.
- Assist in developing forward looking strategies for the department related to foreign exchange, regulatory changes etc.
- Manages all aspects of the Company’s insurance program, including evaluating and recommending brokers and insurers; Manage the annual renewal process as well as oversee claims processing.
- Develops new and maintains positive long-term relationships with bankers, and insurance brokers.
- Oversee a team of coworkers including coaching, development and performance management.
- Reports on monetary transactions, including the daily cash position and reconciles the activity to CDW’s records.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 7 years of finance/treasury experience
- 3 years of progressive management experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong financial planning and analytical skills with critical attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively relay financial results to a non-financial audience
- Knowledge of accounting principles regarding Treasury transactions
- History of building and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated success as a project management lead
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Must be able to delegate, multi-task, work well independently, yet, desire to be part of a team
- PeopleSoft experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office user especially Excel
- HFM experience
- Prior work in corporate treasury function
- Prior work with corporate debt in terms of management, analyses, documentation and compliance matters and reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management pertaining to corporate insurance programs