This job posting is no longer active
The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing treasury activities for the company which includes cash management, general insurance administration, cash forecasting, and debt administration.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develops, enhances, monitors and reports the internal controls surrounding the Company’s cash transactions including forecasting of cash, making borrowing and investing decisions etc.
- Manage advances and repayments under the revolving credit facility and determine interest rate elections.
- Ensure compliance with reporting and other covenant requirements under CDW’s credit/financing facilities.
- Working capital management and coordinating the activities of the various CDW departments responsible for the major components.
- Assist in developing forward looking strategies for the department related to foreign exchange, regulatory changes etc.
- Manages all aspects of the Company’s insurance program, including evaluating and recommending brokers and insurers; Manage the annual renewal process as well as oversee claims processing.
- Develops new and maintains positive long-term relationships with bankers, and insurance brokers.
- Oversee a team of coworkers including coaching, development and performance management.
- Reports on monetary transactions, including the daily cash position and reconciles the activity to CDW’s records.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 7 years of finance/treasury experience
- 3 years of progressive management experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong financial planning and analytical skills with critical attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively relay financial results to a non-financial audience
- Knowledge of accounting principles regarding Treasury transactions
- History of building and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated success as a project management lead
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Must be able to delegate, multi-task, work well independently, yet, desire to be part of a team
- PeopleSoft experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office user especially Excel
- HFM experience
- Prior work in corporate treasury function
- Prior work with corporate debt in terms of management, analyses, documentation and compliance matters and reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management pertaining to corporate insurance programs
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%