This job posting is no longer active
The Manager of Customer Experience leads the team of Customer Experience Ambassadors and is responsible for providing a high-touch, curated briefings for C-level executives. The manager owns the end-to-end Executive Briefing process and is expected to implement cycles of continuous improvements to ensure engagements uncovers future sales potential.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end Customer Experience process
- Identify process improvements in the current process and plan, communicate and roll out on-going improvements
- Lead team of Customer Experience Ambassadors, responsible for
- Coach and develop team to improve event coordination, delivery and post-event follow-ups
- Partner with sales leadership to drive volume and relevance of event content
- Provide team with on-going development so event content reflects CDW’s current offerings and Customer Value Proposition
- Ensure all leads and opportunities are delivered effectively to account managers and tracked for performance.
- Work with internal stakeholders across functions (sales, marketing, PPM, ITS) to ensure highly relevant content is delivered during Executive Briefings
- Investigate and implement new types of customer facing events to meet business demands.
- Provide a professional customer visit in VH, LS, and occasionally the WDC, that is catered to the customer’s needs.
- Create and maintain a consistent quality to the visit process including a professional presentation.
- Occasionally present CDW’s capabilities at seminars, tabletop shows and to user groups within their region.
- 5-7 years of customer facing experiences, preferably in a customer facing role in Sales, PPM or ITS.
- Bachelor’s degree
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive, professional manner with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to communicate to C-Level Executives
- Must project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Ability to present in small and large groups
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from other departments
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work and service level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Job Category: Specialty Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%