This job posting is no longer active
The Coworker Services Associate provides comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support across the Coworker Services Team. This role exists in various Coworker Services specialty areas and executes projects and requests as needed by the specialty area and acts as the central point of reference for coworker’s questions and needs. The CWS Associate ensures CDW meets all business standards and maintains the organizations compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with Coworkers Services team members in administratively supporting all coworker needs, including:
- Gathering compliance acknowledgements and maintaining personnel files. Following up with coworkers directly if missing required documentation.
- Scanning and filing coworker documents.
- New hire onboarding and I-9 verifications.
- Responding to requests for copies of personnel files.
- Running benefit reports and analyzing data discrepancies. Following up with third party benefit partners as needed to resolve.
- Run and create reports by request.
- Assist with entering company, job, title and pay changes within the PeopleSoft database.
- Handle sensitive data with a strong sense of privacy and confidentiality.
- Maintain email mailboxes in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma and 2 years administrative experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Sound multi-tasking and self-organization capabilities within tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail while being results and solution driven.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers at all levels including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive coworker information is required
- Experience with Peoplesoft and/or Taleo
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%