This highly visible position will contribute to the success of CDW through support of the VP, Investor Relations and Financial Planning and Analysis. In addition to the duties required to support day-to-day activity, this individual will maintain the investor contact database and oversee preparation and distribution of all internal investor communications materials, including slides and scripts and summary reports for distribution internally and to the Board of Directors. Successful candidates will be highly professional and able to develop exceptional internal and external relationships, including investors and analysts as well as coworkers at all levels in the company and their administrative assistants.
Successful candidates will be highly professional and able to develop exceptional internal and external relationships, including executives, analysts as well as coworkers at all levels in the company and their administrative assistants.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage Executive’s calendar and scheduling, including all internal and external meetings.
- Field incoming phone calls, follow-up and resolve appropriately.
- Plan all aspects of Executive’s travel.
- Act as a department liaison when appropriate.
- Draft, prepare, format and proofread letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, charts and professional presentations.
- Arrange Senior Leadership meetings, including locations, travel, accommodations, meeting rooms, catering, equipment/supplies, etc.
- Arrange all aspects of department gatherings (location, set-up, food, and activities).
- Effectively interact with all stakeholders including internal and external customers.
- File and retrieve documents, reports and general mail.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries and prepare follow up emails to attendees after meetings.
- Process expense reports, requisitions and new hire needs.
- Enter all invoices and create PO’s to ensure timely payment to Vendors.
- Maintain a variety of department lists.
- Maintain department and Senior level organizational charts.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned to support specific Executive and department operations.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
5 years assisting executive-level management.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Other Required Qualifications
History of maintaining confidentiality in working with private and sensitive information.
Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to be resourceful and creatively problem solve.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to positively and professionally interact with all coworkers across CDW, including Executive leadership, along with external stakeholders.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction.
History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Flexible approach, with willingness to work in both Lincolnshire and Chicago offices as needed.
Ability to support multiple executives when required while maintaining high quality and timely deliverables.