This job posting is no longer active
The Licensing Help Desk Specialist (named Licensing Administrator through rest of this document) is responsible for daily management of operational activities assigned to the Cisco software team. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring accuracy of all software orders. In addition, the Licensing Administrator confirms all orders and fulfills compliance and contract requirements. The Licensing Administrator provides process improvement recommendations and insight to design processes that meet ongoing needs of customers and the business. Licensing Administrators will also provide direct customer assistance in initiating new agreements and the tasks associated with successfully entitling the customer to consume newly procured licensing.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Ensure accuracy of orders submitted through the router
Analyze product mix on orders and/or quotes and makes upsell and cross sell recommendations as appropriate
Assist with software activation calls and walkthroughs on Cisco and CDW licensing’s tool(s).
Participate in campaigns focused on driving upsell goals
Support Cisco Customer Success Managers (CSM) with renewals and expansion opportunities within existing customers
Support technical and sales account teams with operational and administrative tasks associated with licensing
Respond to email or phone inquiries from technical and sales account teams
Become a subject matter expert for all assigned software and order processes
Continuously identify opportunities for process development and improvement
Responsible management of accuracy for all assigned software orders
Provide quality assurance by checking and ensuring all steps for software agreements are followed.
Proactively manage the orders and agreements
Handle order escalations with internal departments and vendors
Submit necessary documents or resources to Cisco where required within agreement processes
Handle support related activities for licensing within Cisco subscription and enterprise agreements
Assist with EA Workbook and True Up Worksheet builds
Provide guidance to sales on quotes and opportunity pricing based on established pricing structures.
Engage with internal departments such as Purchasing, PPM, Finance and the Bid Desk to assist in the completion of daily operational requests Effective management of software practice tools
Act as escalation point for all contractor requests
Achieve necessary certifications in assigned license programs as needed
- Associate’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2-yrs experience with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2-yrs customer service experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of high satisfaction ratings from project stakeholders
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Committed to building and maintaining strong working relationships with management and staff.
- Demonstrated strict attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Ability and willingness to conduct research and learn new systems/reports
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize project work.
- Must work proactively and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Good communication skills with internal and vendor stakeholders
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and staff.
- Experience in similar role
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%