This job posting is no longer active
The Manager, managed services is a business operations specialist at CDW. The individual is accountable for effective and efficient day-to-day management of key business functions centered around contracting and negotiations, helping ensure consistent and profitable business growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the Managed Services contracting process and ensure all contracts are high quality, clear and straightforward, and provide important business protections.
- Assist with the development of new SOW templates and updates
- Create and maintain Change Order templates
- Coordinate internal contract reviews
- Perform business review on all SOWs, Change Orders and other related customer agreements
- Work closely with Sales and create customer SOWs
- Manage contract negotiations
- Approve and sign contracts
- Assist will all existing customer contract related issues
- Provide training and periodic updates to Customer Success Managers, Project Managers and other coworkers involved in customer support and contract related documents
- Provide oversight to ensure all Managed Services are priced accurately with acceptable margins based on management approved guidelines.
- Assist Sales and Solution Architects on pricing strategies
- Run margin analysis on custom solutions
- Work with Finance and Accounting on pricing related issue and exceptions
- Review and approve final SOW pricing, validating that margins are within guidelines or specifically approved
- Coordinate Managed Services Sales commissions and the associated bonus programs.
- Assist with commission plan development and directions
- Set up and administer sales assignments and commission splits
- Provide all required H&MS Revenue and GP reporting
- Manage the referral bonus program for non-sales coworkers
- Manage the commission program for sales coworkers
- Response to all commission related issues and exception requests
- Provide periodic training and updates to Sales coworkers to commission plan details
- Support leadership on Managed Services direction setting, key initiatives, and important business issues.
- Establish and cultivate solid working relationship with all internal teams, with a focus on Commissions, Finance, SOW Processing, and Legal.
- Ensure that best practices are incorporated in the delivery of Managed Services of all solutions across Practice(s) and geographies.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of coworkers.
- Contribute to Managed Services team meetings and Managed Services best practices.
Measurements and Targets
- Gross Profit
- Customer Satisfaction
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 7 years of related consulting or IT services delivery experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Previous consulting and management experience
- Ability to lead via influence; gain consensus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven negotiation skills
Job Category: Delivery Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%