This individual will be responsible for targeted account activity within an assigned territory. Overall responsibilities include; meeting quota and revenue targets, prospecting and developing accounts and building relationships with our strategic partners.
- Grow current revenue and Services while expanding the customer base.
- Build relationships with CDW’s strategic partners.
- Develop new manufacture relationships.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure sales, marketing and contract programs are consistently and effectively implemented
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge on CDW’s Service offerings as well as competitors’ service offerings
- Present CDW’s services capabilities at seminars, tabletop shows and to user groups.
- Develop and execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profit.
- Report on a weekly basis, all activities to include but not be limited to; meetings, contacts, calendar, travel, updates and forecasts to the sales management.
- 3 years experience in technology sales
- Prior experience selling technology hardware or software products
- Prior experience selling complex technical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
- Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- 2 years experience in field customer facing sales
- 5 years experience in hardware or software technology sales
- 2 years experience selling complex technical solutions
- Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, HP and IBM Sales Certifications
- Prior experience selling advance technology solutions for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, HP or EMC
- Experience selling to segment customers