This job posting is no longer active
The Account Manager at Aptris, a CDW company, is responsible for sourcing out new opportunities for ServiceNow, as well as working with current ServiceNow users to grow their use of the platform by offering additional services and products.
- Help close new opportunities using relationship with ServiceNow Reps using the Value Proposition
- Perform prospecting activities to help generate new leads and opportunities for
- Aptris and ServiceNow
- Prepare Scopes of Work that will be used to present a solution to the customer to win the sale
- Set-up live events that will herd new prospects and users to hear your value propositions as well as the opportunity to review the Aptris offerings
- Work with marketing to set-up direct mail, email, and webinar events
- Work with Aptris - a CDW company, Business Development Team for lead qualification, prospect calling, and targeted campaigns that require direct phone call contact and/or email
Sales – In person and online presentations, key account meetings
- Initiate contact with customers/prospects that have been generated by the Marketing Team.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase services and products of the company to customers
- Work with management and engineers to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer/prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of IT Service Management proposals, contracts, SaaS agreements, and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of Aptris, a CDW company.
Sales Reporting – Weekly forecasting/activity report
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ServiceNow and remain compliance with defined policies and procedures.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow software solution and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Follow company expense procedures.
- Understand processes in ServiceNow by completing assigned training materials
- Enter all work as activities and documents into ServiceNow.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospect/customer companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Verbal Communication: Listens and repeats back for clarification; Communicates in understanding manner; Adapts tone and style to individual; Communicates clearly with all audiences; Demonstrates effective presentation skills; Presents persuasively when appropriate.
- Written Communication: Writes in an understandable manner; Communicates clearly and efficiently; Adapts writing style to audience; Checks work for spelling and grammar; Incorporates numerical data effectively; Formats documents for quick review.
- Consultative Selling: Qualifies potential customers; Builds rapport and establishes trust; Asks questions to discover client business needs; Applies product and market knowledge effectively; presents solutions that meet customer objectives; Manages and documents sales processes.
- Customer Service: Maintains calm, pleasant, respectful attitude; Displays empathy and courtesy; Resolves difficult or emotional situations; Delivers promptly on commitments; Takes responsibility for resolving customer issues; Submits customer feedback to improve service.
- Negotiation Skills: Clarifies interests and positions of all parties; Adjusts tactics to achieve desired results; Manages conflict, manipulation, and strong emotions; Develops alternative options for mutual gain; Builds consensus through give and take. Maintain knowledge of solution pricing policies and sales initiatives.
- Presentation Skills: Tailors presentation to audience needs; Engages and focuses attention; Presents information logically and persuasively; Handles difficult questions and situations; Inspires audience to action.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Sales Skills: Achieves sales goals; Overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence; Initiates new contacts; Maintains customer satisfaction; Maintains records and promptly submits information; Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
Job Category: Outside Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%