This job posting is no longer active
The Events team brings marketing strategies and operations to life for the customer by becoming an expert in effectively executing outbound marketing content, messaging, technology and customer experience. This team aligns internally to distribute activities in the marketing plan to customers using pre-selected marketing channels. They oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading, measuring and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
This role collaborates cross-functionally with Sales, Integrated Technology Solutions, Coworker Services, Product & Partner Management, IT and Marketing in addition to external agencies, vendors and partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the planning, organizing, execution and measurement of events from conception to completion.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to support annual planning & incremental adds.
- Coordinate events by collaborating with vendors, agencies, partners and internal stakeholders on prioritization, pricing, cost, event activities and venues.
- Manage complete event budget process from forecasting, reconciliation and reporting including on time/budget invoice & credit card processing.
- Accurately manage and communicate the financial ramifications of event activities, following procedures for authorization and contract commitment.
- Leverage key learnings and data while collaborating with internal stakeholders to improve events and customer experiences.
- Develop ideas and provide recommendations regarding brand representation, invitations, customer experience, giveaways/prizes relevant to unique customer audiences.
- Resolve and manage event concerns from internal stakeholders, partners or customers.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality standards.
- Complete post-event reports that include voice of customer feedback, financial summaries, pre-determined KPI’s and improvement recommendations.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
Proven project management experience driving initiatives from concept through completion.
Ability to take initiative and creatively problem solve.
History of financial responsibility, contract scoping/negotiation and budget management.
Record of successful organizational and time management skills.
Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Ability to “think on your feet” to manage challenging situations and offer valuable solutions.Flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as necessary.
Ability to travel up to 35% travel for facilitation of events and in between CDW office locations.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%