This job posting is no longer active
The purpose of the Renewal Account Manager, Inbound Sales role is to give customers a “one stop shop” for all their renewal needs, while providing an unmatched customer experience when the assigned sales contact has assigned the lead to them. The Account Manager, Inbound Sales is responsible for responding to renewal leads assigned to them which can flow from the general public or corporate sales queue. They are also responsible for following up with the customer after processing an order.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receive inbound sale leads and customer service calls from existing public or corporate customers regarding renewal needs.
- Process sales requests for customers who have been assigned to them.
- Look for possible upsell and cross sell opportunities and route accordingly.
- Proactively manage personal quote pipeline to ensure CDW gains every possible sales opportunity.
- Continuously develop and enhance sales skills, system skills, technical skills and customer service skills through on-going training. Training options are available to enhance sales and technical skills provided by outside vendors, sales workshops, and e-learning opportunities.
- Administer and foster a positive and professional working relationship with internal departments including Customer Relations, and other sales segments.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year sales experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong interest in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively relay information to customers as well as internal peer groups
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to provide timely solutions, as customer issues must be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask; organize and prioritize
Job Category: Sales General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%