This job posting is no longer active
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) plays a vital role in the overall protection of CDW’s coworkers, facilities and operations. The GSOC Analyst will support this role by gathering and analyzing intelligence information, using state-of-the-art resources, and providing support to CDW assets across the world.
Communication and collaboration are instrumental tools that are used by GSOC Analysts, especially during a crisis event. A GSOC Analyst is a critical out-of-the-box thinker with sound communication and problem-solving skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor and maintain electronic security systems for multiple locations across the globe.
- Monitor and respond to global events by providing actionable and timely intelligence information to key stakeholders along with coordinating support where needed.
- Triage calls into the GSOC to provide support and communicate information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication to both internal and external personnel for incidents that have or have the potential to impact CDW assets and operations. This includes creating and sending actionable intelligence information and providing actionable guidance to stakeholders through multiple modes of communication (i.e. telephone, email, SMS, etc.).
- Provide support to the Corporate Safety and Security team, including due diligence efforts during investigations.
- Guarantee 24/7 coverage by remaining flexible in support of peer emergencies, such as call-offs due to illness.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent 2 years’ experience
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to detect urgency levels and make effective decisions under pressure
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Demonstrated experience in critically evaluating situations, applying strong problem-solving techniques, and making sound decisions
- History of successfully working independently with little direct supervision while following procedural documents and provided tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical tools and computer software
- Demonstrated ability to observe and report detail
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with peers and management, as well as interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Flexibility of schedule to accommodate varying shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field that demonstrates research and writing skills
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%