This job posting is no longer active
The Integration Specialist supports, promotes and/or manages current daily eProcurement programs and operations, with the goal to improve: sales, usage, and program awareness. This role is responsible for following the technical and support strategies in place and developed by the Sr Integration Specialst and Management for enterprise-wide practice solutions (SOP) that relate to electronic procurement.
Key Areas of Responsibility (May be one or more of the following)
- Administer the customer eProcurement and extranet integration process.
- Lead customer eProcurement integration projects.
- Present and demonstrate eProcurement offerings to customers as part of the sales cycle.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on process, policies, objectives and goals of eProcurement.
- Assist in determining future strategies for the eProcurement or site maintenance programs.
- Provide thought leadership on industry changes & innovation to ensure CDW meets/exceeds standards.
- Help to develop, test and evaluate new eProcurement features.
- Serve as primary contact for integration work with Partners & Customers
- Collaborate with necessary technical resources to resolve issues and to ensure the technology is working properly.
- Monitor competitive websites and other websites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- 1 year of hands-on eCommerce or related Site Support/Customer Service experience
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Working knowledge of e-procurement languages, applications and marketplaces.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creating problem solving.
Job Category: E-Commerce
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%