The Marketing Partner Investment Lead is responsible for managing programs, process, and/or tools that support CDW’s investment strategies and deliver an extraordinary customer experience. This role’s primary goal would be to develop, execute, and report out on CDW’s investment initiatives across internal and external stakeholders. The Partner Investment Lead will work across departments to manage designated projects and/or programs and will be responsible for meeting agreed upon deadlines, leveraging data to make business decisions, and for driving awareness of the assigned initiatives. The role will also be focused on driving continuous improvement to ensure CDW is the industry leading source for channel investment strategies.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Manage, track and communicate on key milestones of assigned initiatives in a timely manner.
- Drive awareness and understanding of priorities and top initiatives across stakeholders.
- Proficiently position CDW investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Increase utilization of CDW’s program and reporting tools across internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improved alignment or productivity across the Partner Investment, Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Category/Brand teams.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for a mutually agreed upon outcome.
- Create material and conduct training on Partner Investment process, programs, and tools to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and communicate requirements that support improvements with third party software provider(s) to maintain CDW portals and tools.
- Document step by step best practices specific to area of or responsibility and share them with leadership.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree + 4 years work experience in sales, marketing, finance product and partner management, OR
- 8 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive.
- Proven track record of driving results.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and see projects through from inception to completion.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.