The Program Manager supervises and
administers the all aspects of CDW-G’s OMB certified GWAC Contracts and other
assigned contracts and agreements, ensuring compliance with contract
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide program management support for special contract
vehicles to ensure compliance, minimize risk, and maximize contract
revenue and profitability.
- Responsible for a full range of contracts which face
customers and/or partners (E.g., Master Purchase Agreements, Subcontractor
Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Referral Agreements, and others).
- Provide training to department members and sales.
Updating CDW-G and government websites in accordance with government
service level requirements.
- Initiate and respond to requests for contract changes,
product substitutions and/or technical refreshments.
- Draft appropriate amendments and other contract
documents throughout the contract life-cycle.
- Monitor delivery and other key elements of CDW and
subcontractor performance while coordinating with other CDW departments to
ensure that contract requirements are satisfied (i.e pricing, scope and
- Develop and manage technology improvement strategies
while maintaining backward compatibility with user-installed base.
- Ensure CDW is compliant with all applicable laws,
regulations and provisions.
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers to achieve best
possible terms for CDW.
- Identify and record key contract components within a
specialized database(s), update database(s) as changes occur, and
communicate said changes within the company.
- Facilitate preliminary dispute resolution and
coordinate with the CDW Legal department as necessary, to maintain
customer satisfaction and bring prompt closure to certain contract disputes
- Aid in the development and be an active Subject Matter
Expert for Contract Marketing.
- Make recommendations regarding the pursuit and
discontinuance of transactional and contractual relationships, including
associated subcontracts and prime contracts, and manage and terminates
them, as necessary.
- If applicable, supervise, coach and develop one or more
coworkers supporting the portfolio of contracts. Review prepared
reports, provide assignment and instruction for daily activities.
- Provide direction and review of technical solutions of
projects while assisting in the development of project plans, staffing
plans, and management plans.
- Ensure price and supply agreements are in place from
award through completion.
- Review order configuration and resolve issues.
- Prepare contract deliverable reports, keeps abreast of
contractual terms and conditions while assisting in the preparation of
contract modifications for price reductions, additions, discontinuances
and replacements of product, as well as version changes.
- Provide consultation, direction, and motivation to
other coworkers; is a team leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience managing and negotiating
multiple contracts, preferably in IT or comparable industry.
- Previous experience developing pricing programs for
large enterprise clients
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Clear, effective communication skills (verbal and
- Possesses strong problem solving and project
- Possess understanding of contract processes,
requirements and practices applicable to the sector supported.
- Contract experience or relevant CDW customer-related
- Capable of mollifying tense situations.
- Capable of extracting and analyzing contract data and
determining best tactics to enhance margins within contracts.
- 7 – 10 years of experience managing or negotiating
similar contracts, preferably in the IT industry (e.g. Master Purchase
Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements (CTA’s and TA’s)
Referral Agreements, and others)
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Understanding of Federal Requirements such as Trade
Agreements Act, Buy American Act, EPEAT, Energy Star, UNSPC.
- Experience with Federal Billing and Accounts
- Certified by a recognized contract management
- Proficient in MS Access and other Databases.
- Knowledge of CDW Business Systems.
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Previous experience managing deliverables
related to pricing and/or contract language provisioning to align with
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Self Starter
- Ability to Travel 20%