This role ensures the highest quality of customer service is provided helping solutions reps with any situations or issues that are beyond their scope of experience or knowledge.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Assist coworkers and management as needed or in periods of high volume.
Participate in process improvement initiatives that drive a solid balance of productivity and providing positive “one touch” experiences for our customers.
Serve as a subject matter expert in resolving customer's complex issues.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer services experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Applications, and general use of office equipment, e.g. mouse, keyboard).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness with critical attention to detail.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and put them into practical use.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Previous coaching/training in a corporate environment
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and take responsibility to resolve customer situation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Relations department
- Prior leadership experience
- Quality Assurance experience