This job posting is no longer active
Federal Contracts Administrator II (FCA II) position provides mid-level Federal and Systems Integrator contract administrative support to FCA III, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager for one or multiple contract vehicles to ensure compliance and minimize risk. May provide guidance/training to Federal CA I. The following are in addition to the requirements for a Federal CA I.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist Federal Contracts Administrator III, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager with a wide range of contract administration duties relating to various types of Federal Government contract (e.g., Multiple Award Contracts, IDIQ Contracts, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Master Purchase Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Referral Agreements, etc.).
- Performs contractual provisions to eliminate or retain agreements or termination of such to support business goals
- Provides limited guidance/training to Federal CA I as required.
- Knowledge of various contractual agreements and adherence to specific terms and conditions.
- Deliver on time, accurate, and complete Federal contract deliverable requirements for Government and industry partners for specific areas of responsibility.
- Request and coordinate payments as needed.
- Recognize changes to contract terms and conditions and to effect changes in enterprise applications.
- Prepares for amendments and response to contract and contract-related documents.
- Monitors contract email boxes (if applicable) to respond to standard requests for product additions, deletions, price changes (increases or decreases).
- Monitor and maintain contract routers and release or reject orders per defined instruction.
- Track delivery and other key elements of CDW/CDWG and subcontractor tasks to ensure that contract requirements are met.
- Comprehension of technology tools used to manage contracts and adaptability to learn new tools as needs change.
- Awareness of types of issues/concerns requiring escalation, consultation and resolution with Federal Contracts Administrator III, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager.
- Recommend system changes within a specialized database, and coordinate with Federal PM /DPM to determine best course of action. As changes occur, communicate implemented changes to internal departments as appropriate.
- Prepare contract deliverables and reports per contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity with Federal Regulations, (examples but not limited to, FAR/DFARS/GSAR) as related to assigned contracts/agreements. Awareness of potential changes and notification to Federal PM/DPM for determination of process change(s).
- Provides and receives guidance, instruction, and training to/from others for business continuity.
- Understanding and completion of Government Procurement forms and processes (example to include, Purchase Orders/Delivery Orders). Review and identify order issues and resolution. Without oversight.
- Conduct contract order delivery and invoicing reconciliation.
- Prepare and provide internal department contract and process training.
- Creation and maintenance of Premium pages/Web Portals
- Creates and implements process improvement. Coach Federal CA Levels I and II on these improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or 5 years of office experience; or 3 years of contracts experience; 3 years of experience with internal CDW/G systems.
Other Required Qualifications
- Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of standard contract processes and requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Effective collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to administer multiple Federal projects concurrently
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with Public Sector clients.
- Performs independently with minimal guidance.
- Provides limited coaching to Federal CA I
- Familiarity with billing, AR, and/or purchasing practices. Knowledgeable of Government procurement practices, policies, and FAR for reporting and compliance purposes.
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%