The Compensation Consultant supports the development, implementation, administration and communication of compensation programs including base salary, short-term and long-term incentives. Assist with program design changes in response to market trends, regulatory changes or internally-driven improvements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in compensation surveys and conduct market pricing.
- Develop base salary and incentive structures.
- Assist with administration of incentive calculations and communication.
- Assist with annual merit process administration and communication.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports/scorecards, analysis.
- Partner with broader CWS function, Finance and Legal as appropriate to assist with communicating, financial planning, or responses to changing regulatory environment.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years working experience in Compensation or related field
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to write complex formulas. Work with Pivot tables, charts and graphs, and linking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and creative problem solving skills.
- History of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- International compensation design and management
- Experience with Changepoint, PeopleSoft and ProClarity
- Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP)