This job posting is no longer active
The Digital Integration Lead works directly with Sales and Customers to uncover digital integration opportunities. The Lead becomes part of the selling process both uncovering new leads for our sales teams as well as working closely with Sales Leadership on existing opportunities. The Digital Integration lead measures their success by the number of customers they are able to leverage digital intrgrations with CDW as well as taking order processing responsibilities off the plate of the seller.
Key Areas of Responsibility (May be one or more of the following)
- Provide subject matter expertise on how to effectively grow your business using e-Procurement. Work cross-functionally to meet customer needs for e-Procurement.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss CDW’s eProcurement value proposition.
- Convert conversation to customer integration.
- Build change management plan with customer to help accelerate customer adoption of CDW and the customer’s eProcurement platform.
- Build relationships with key marketplace partners. Identify whitespace integration opportunities and build shared pipeline.
- Align to Sales to uncover new opportunities and convert those customers to digitally integrations.
- Work directly with customers to setup, customize and enable their digital integration with CDW.
- Present and demonstrate digital offerings to customers as part of the sales cycle.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on process, policies, objectives and goals of e- procurement.
- Assist in determining future strategies for the e-procurement or site maintenance programs.
- Provide thought leadership on industry changes & innovation to ensure CDW meets/exceeds standards.
- Develop, test and evaluate new Digital Integration features.
- Serve as a liaison to the Program Management team for RFP/RFQ with Digital Integration sections.
- Serve as a direct resource for sales for RFP/RFQ with Digital Integration sections
- Collaborate with necessary technical resources to resolve issues and to ensure the technology is working properly.
- Monitor competitive digital integration programs and other websites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- 3-5 years of Customer Facing / eProcurement / Sales experience
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
- Strong customer-facing skills, with a history of building solid relationships with D and C level stakeholders.
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong customer service skills and proficiencies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creating problem solving.
- History of successful project management
- Experience and comfort with analytical tools and analysis for data driven decision making
Job Category: E-Commerce
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%