This job posting is no longer active
The Billing Specialist supports either Financial or Advertising accounting and is responsible for various billing tasks within those areas. Responsibilities include creation and accuracy of invoices and continual process improvement, as well as claiming funds at Partner websites. This role reconciles various expenses between the general ledger and other accounting databases. The Billing Specialist interacts with numerous internal departments to complete the billing process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Assist with month end close tasks.
Work closely with internal teams to ensure accuracy of data used for billing.
Process credit memos.
Review billing tasks and identify processes improvements for better efficiency.
Act as a backup for team members and aid management as necessary.
Create invoices for appropriate stakeholders, ensuring accurate content, supporting documentation and contact information.
Maintain billing function, including reviewing data to validate complete and accurate data being invoiced to customers.
Receive, research, and resolve internal and external stakeholder inquiries concerning account status. Respond to these inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Accounting and/or billing experience.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%