This job posting is no longer active
The Program Lead oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior stakeholder experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Planning the Program:
- Plan program delivery in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities.
- Develop new initiatives to support the organization’s strategic direction.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to continuously improve the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
Organizing the Program:
- Ensure program activities operate within policies and procedures.
- Ensure program activities comply with relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program:
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain support for the program and solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the execution of program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program:
- Build and execute reports for management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the program within approved budgets and maintain financial records.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks associated with program activities.
- Monitor program activities regularly and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Responsible for developing and evolving curriculum to further engage and provide a meaningful experience to CDW Interns during the entire hiring lifecycle.
- Identify, coordinate and facilitate programming activities that deliver a positive internship experience that focuses on professional development, networking, training and CDW knowledge.
- Develop and deploy an Intern and Hiring Manager engagement strategy to increase communication and feedback of the Intern and Hiring Manager experience.
- Develop CDW’s yearly Internship Program’s forecast and planning process in support of business objectives and financial planning
- Participate in internship recruiting events such as career fairs, school events, etc. as needed to develop a pipeline for internship and entry-level positions
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Recruiting, Program Management, Human Resources, and/or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Internships: Experience managing recruiting programs
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%