Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide enterprise services to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), Navy-Marine Corps Internet (NMCI), and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) including transport, datacenter, network operations, service desk, cybersecurity, and managed services. CDW-G will be supporting the SMIT contractor in several of these service areas.
The ITSM (Information Technology Managed Services) Senior Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs. You will be responsible for document requirements, defining scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Assess IT Organization to identify existing processes and procedures and re-categorized them into ITIL/ITSM terms.
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for IT organization.
- Gather the required inputs on people, practices and processes, organization structure, ITIL tools in-use, as-is process, details on current vendors.
- Provide ITIL/ITSM training and mentoring to all staff resources as identified.
- Provide professional guidance to the Process Owners and overall IT strategic initiatives.
- Leverage presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and facilitation skills with good documentation and process flow diagramming skills.
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Secret Clearance is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or a related field – or demonstrated, equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in identifying and documenting business needs and specifications utilizing business analysis and system design techniques.
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across company and department boundaries at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
- Strong working knowledge of requirements gathering software support, data mining tools, Microsoft Office applications, as well as CA Clarity and BI tools – ProClarity, Cognos.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- Proven ability to elicit project and system requirements.
- Proficient negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions.
- Proven track record of successfully supporting the needs of project team members and internal stakeholders (locally and virtually).
- Working knowledge of data processing fundamentals including entity relationship diagrams, database models, structured application design and IT infrastructure (networking and hardware).
- Demonstrate influence without authority.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business, organization and solutions that are the back bone of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, strategies and organizational direction.
- Ability to apply new ideas to resolve existing problems.
Who we are
- 8 years experience operating in a business analyst capacity, identifying and documenting business needs and specifications utilizing business analysis and system design techniques.
- Masters degree in Business or Advanced Information Technologies
- Familiarity with cost/benefit and ROI data analysis.
- Industry Certifications (CBAP, Six Sigma).
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict with appropriate escalation.
- History in teaching or mentoring professionals.
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
Awards and Recognitions
- #178 on the Fortune 500 list
- #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work
- 2020 Best of the Best Top Veteran Friendly Companies by US Veterans Magazine
- 2020 Military Friendly Employer by Viqtory
- 2019 Best for Vets Employer by Military Times
- Fortune’s Future 50, an index that evaluates the long-term growth prospects of major public companies
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
- Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
- Coworker stock purchase program
- Coworker discounted purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education