This job posting is no longer active
The ServiceNow Solutions Account Executive within the CDW ServiceNow Solutions group works with CDW Field Sellers and is responsible for leveraging their Industry, best-practice and ServiceNow experience to close ServiceNow Professional Services opportunities, as well as working with current ServiceNow customers to grow their use of the platform by making recommendations that lead to additional services and products or licensing.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with CDW Sellers to assist with lead qualification, prospect calling, and targeted campaigns that require direct phone call contact and/or email.
- Initiate contact with customers and/or prospects that have been generated by the CDW Selling Team and identify new ServiceNow opportunities.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solution requirements for the ServiceNow platform that produce successful outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert to close new ServiceNow opportunities by formulating value propositions that resonate with prospective customers
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase services and products of the company to customers and key accounts
- Coordinate presales resources for applicable meetings with prospective customers
- Work with management and engineers to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to request for proposal (RFP), requests for information (RFI), and rough order of magnitude (ROM) documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer/prospect expectations.
- Determine best response for different opportunity types, including leveraging third-party partners to deliver expected customer outcomes
- Manage the complexity of IT Service Management proposals, contracts, and services agreements.
- Partner with CDW Sellers to attract new prospects and users to live events to hear value propositions and review the CDW ServiceNow Solutions service offerings
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the services offered by the CDW ServiceNow Solutions group.
- Work with CDW Sellers to assist with negotiation as needed
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ServiceNow and consistently align with defined policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and activity report
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Follow company expense procedures.
- Enter all work as activities and documents into ServiceNow.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow software solution and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospects and customer companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
- Must have minimum 2-years of industry experience with the ServiceNow Platform or similar products and/or best-practice IT processes
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) and in a constructive manner with prospective customers, industry contacts, partners, management, peers and coworkers.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills through the understanding of each party’s interests and positions and the development of alternative options for mutual gain
- Provide a high level of customer service through prompt delivery on commitments and resolution of customer issues
- Proven experience with consultative selling including qualification of potential customers, uncovering client business needs, and creatively solving problems
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust, and proactively collaborate with prospects and customers
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results and sales goals
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex matters for a wide range of audiences
- Strong business acumen, understanding of multiple business models of IT services
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
Job Category: Outside Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%