This job posting is no longer active
The Talent Acquisition Specialist identifies screens and presents qualified talent to CDW leaders. This is achieved through the development of strategic recruiting plans and guiding hiring managers and candidates through the recruiting process. This individual is responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders while achieving team and individual hiring goals. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and nontraditional sources.
- Network through industry contacts, associations, trade groups and coworkers for active and passive candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete, accurate information to candidates about CDW and the position.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Use timely and effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively with the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement recruiting solutions, support recruiting projects and reporting initiatives, including but not limited to participation in job fairs, maintaining relationships with universities, professional associations and staffing agencies.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Drive recruitment process in a fast-paced, high-volume, and goal-driven environment
- Develop good understanding of various recruitment and assessment tools
- Use timely and effective communication skills, proactively keeping stakeholders informed
- Analyze and report on hiring and pipeline data for market recommendations
- Ability to meet team and individual goal-based hiring metrics
- Become subject matter expert on assigned territory or territories by establishing market requirements and gathering intel
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Three (3) years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting or 3 years of experience at CDW working within the business unit that this individual will be supporting.
- Ability to handle multi-level, multi-functional business unit within large, matrixed organization
- Understanding of recruitment metrics with ability to report on data
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proven record of successful recruiting on a national, multi-location level.
- Proficient in sourcing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to multitask and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Taleo
- Working knowledge or ability to learn recruitment technology and sourcing platforms
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, presentation skills
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%