This job posting is no longer active
This position engages with various levels of internal and external management and customers to resolve departmental issues as required. This role will also take on other projects, as assigned, in support of finance and accounting solutions.
The Purchase Order Analyst I is responsible for verifying account standings and proper release of incoming purchase orders for assigned area of responsibility.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Sales, AR, AP and various other departments for problem resolution when necessary.
- Approve purchase orders and Lease orders up to $100k in designated Sales segments.
- Approve orders in same categories on verbal terms up to $100k.
- Analyze and verify a customer’s standing prior to releasing the purchase orders.
- Ensure all appropriate requirements are met prior to releasing the purchase order.
- Work with other departments to maintain correct corporate data and account history
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in business or a professional work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%