This job posting is no longer active
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Act as liaison between internal & external stakeholders to ensure alignment on partner marketing programs including: content alignment, partner sponsored content, and demand generation plans
- Manage work plans and timelines with Content Strategy and Demand Generation teams
- Own and manage the content calendar, and management within our planning platform. Coordinate with content strategy to ensure dates are met
- Receive and organize incoming partner-oriented project requests and work with paid search team to prioritize and execute
- Interface with select partners on behalf of paid search team, inclusive of fielding requests, attending partner meetings, aligning on strategy, and other responsibilities. Attends partner quarterly business reviews to break down partner questions regarding marketing performance of cdw.com content and demand generation marketing activities
- Demonstrate and further paid search value add to partner marketing programs
Planning the Program
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data
Organizing the Program
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- 2 years working in a digital marketing/content production team
- 2 years’ experience managing content production deliverables with demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience managing schedules against dynamic and fast pace marketing plans
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
Job Category: E-Commerce
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%