The Digital Merchandising Specialist is responsible for executing the vision of the eCommerce Merchandising team while supporting all eCommerce merchandising needs to drive an exceptional customer experience on CDW’s websites. This individual will be responsible for working across all eCommerce product teams and establishing close working relationships across Product and Partner Management and Marketing departments. This role will be responsible for managing and maintaining our internal tools such as search and PIM and aligning those tools to meet our company goals.
Residing in eCommerce Operations, the Digital Merchandising Specialist will play a vital role in establishing a state-of-the-art eCommerce Merchandising function that enables our internal and external stakeholders to deliver exceptional service to our customers, while ensuring an optimal customer experience online.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Execute the strategy for the eCommerce merchandising function that align to the overall eCommerce goals as well as support.
· Maximize CDW’s eCommerce KPIs through merchandising and product optimization by leveraging digital analytic tools and extracting insights.
· Manage the on-site search and browse/navigation experiences for increased product findability and selection by applying business rules on our internal search engine and managing CDW’s eCommerce taxonomy.
· Work with eCommerce teams on new or existing features or pages to further enhance how CDW’s products and categories are reflected on its websites.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Partner Management and Brand teams in reaching their goals through CDW.com.
· Enhance the customer experience through merchandising strategy and a clear customer journey.
· Own the merchandising calendar for homepage updates and site promotions.
· Manage algorithm strategies for eCommerce product recommendation engine and maximize cross sell opportunities throughout CDW’s websites.
· Collaborate with On Domain Partner Marketing team to define co-op strategies and opportunities for CDW’s websites.
· Collaborate with multiple departments/partners and coordinate cross-functional and department needs.
Minimum Education and Experience
· 3-5 years Merchandising or eCommerce experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
· Strong collaboration skills, with a history of building solid relationships with stakeholders.
· Strong customer service skills and proficiencies.
· Previous history working with Search and/or product data.
· Previous experience using analytical tools for data driven decision making.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
· Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
· Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creative problem-solving skills.
· History of successful project management.