This job posting is no longer active
Are you looking to gain experience in the IT field with a Fortune 200 company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, ambitious minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest and most creative people in their fields.
As an intern with the Enterprise Solutions team, you will work on high-quality projects where you will gain valuable experience while delivering work that makes a difference. We strive to provide our interns a meaningful experience and consider CDW for a full-time career post-graduation.
What you’ll do:
• Develop business critical applications, resolve defects and application issues, collaborate within and across IT teams
• Work with B2B and ESB (Enterprise Solutions Business) Data Integrations teams resolving support issues, developmental tasks and modernizing current processes
• Offer IT second level support by assisting with support tickets and conduct internal and external research (industry standard methodologies, standards, etc.) to share
• Knowledge of databases and SQL programming
• Awareness about Integration and Integration principles; Message queuing systems is a plus
What we’re looking for:
• Currently enrolled undergraduate students who are graduating December 2021 or May 2022 and pursing a degree in Computer Science
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills
• Self-motivated and results-driven individual who will make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively
• Team oriented and able to develop positive relationships with coworkers and other partners involved
• Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, and Word
• Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer
• Authorization to work in the US; without sponsorship as a full-time coworker
Our interview process:
After you submit your application, you will receive an email inviting you to complete our on demand HireVue digital interview. The HireVue interview can be completed by webcam, smartphone, tablet, or anything with a forward-facing video camera. Once completed, your interview is shared with the CDW hiring team. Your HireVue is for our eyes only; your recruiter and the team you are applying to join will be the only people to view it. Be yourself, relax and have fun with it. We thank you for your patience during our review of your application/digital interview and will be in-touch with next steps in the process.
Bring your best true self and your best ideas to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving and better solutions for our customers. You’ll be trusted to do your job in an environment that is energetic.
From teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together, and we always have your back. You’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
CDW is a place where we aspire every day to be better than we were yesterday.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
Awards and recognitions:
• #178 on the Fortune 500 list
• 2020 Insider Pro and Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
• 2020 Best Companies for Women by Fairygodboss
• Culture Champion by MITSloan & Glassdoor
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]