The Customer Experience Ambassador is responsible for supporting and innovating customer engagement strategies in alignment with Marketing, Sales, Integrated Technology Solutions and Partners. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of CDW offerings and value proposition, effective collaboration skills to align cross functional resources and can communicate and present to C-level executives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Guide the evaluation and evolution of CDW’s customer experience strategies across various engagement methods including conferences, tradeshows, virtual programs and executive briefings.
- Contribute to the development and execution of virtual customer engagement platforms and methods, including the complete journey from recruitment, content, participation, follow-up and measurement.
- Own the orchestration of the customer experience as part of the end to end executive briefing process (pre-during-post engagement).
- Orchestrate the participation of various subject matter experts to deliver relevant and coordinated content in alignment with the engagement objective.
- Gather and package background information on customers and industry/market to deliver a relevant high-touch, high-value briefing.
- Prepare for unique customer engagements by reviewing customer accounts and meeting with the sales team to determine clear expectations, development of engagement objective and customer potential.
- Guide sellers and make recommendations on content for meaningful customer engagements.
- Provide in person or virtual professional tours of CDW’s Vernon Hills and Lincolnshire facilities that is catered to the customer’s needs.
- Create and maintain a professional CDW-branded executive capabilities presentation and talk track based on inputs from CDW subject matter experts.
- Create and maintain relevant and scalable customer post-engagement follow-up activities.
- Collaborate with sales and account managers to streamline processes and ensure open communication.
- Uncover sales opportunities during customer engagements and relay information to appropriate sales contacts.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role (Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Product or Partner Management or Integrated Technology Solutions) within a corporate environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across the organization.
- Maintain and project a professional image with strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of limited scope or impact, etc., and/or to make presentations outside the immediate work area.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to CDW locations, meetings, events and/or client sites.