This job posting is no longer active
The CWS (HR) Associate Business Partner is an integral part of the Coworker Services (HR) organization. As an Associate Business Partner, you are seen as the face of Coworker Services to the organization. Managers seek out your assistance in handling CWS matters. CDW coworkers come to you as a central point of contact and reference for their questions and needs. You will also assist in administering policy and organizational development efforts and initiatives. This role’s success depends on the ability to juggle multiple initiatives and priorities at once, build trusting relationships within the organization and communicate the CDW and CWS value proposition to coworkers and managers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the onboarding function for all new coworkers, including all proper background and drug screens, paperwork, and orientation. Assist in maintaining coworker and benefits data within HRIS system.
- Address coworker needs as follows: Provide answers and solutions to coworker questions and issues regarding company policy, programs, onboarding, benefits, timecards and first line employee relation matters
- Address coworker needs as follows: Ensure communication of company policies and procedures are clear to coworkers; make recommendations for policy revisions
- Address coworker needs as follows: Maintain awareness of employment laws
- Support department and company – wide initiatives (Annual Benefits Enrollment, Audits, Payroll changes). Assist in coworker off boarding tasks/documentation.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting which may include turnover data, workforce counts, etc.
- Handle sensitive data with a strong sense of privacy and confidentiality
- Identify areas for process improvement and recommend change as necessary
- Conduct special projects or assignments to serve our coworkers and support the management directives of the company
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma and 3 years of administrative or human resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with a strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook. (queries, reports, etc.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive coworker information is required
- Sound multi-tasking and self-organization capabilities within tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail while being results and solutions driven
- History of working independently with little direction
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships. Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work and service level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers at all levels including senior leadership
- Previous experience in Human Resources, HRIS or Administration a plus
- Staffing industry experience
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Paycom Experience
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%