This job posting is no longer active
The Sr. Inclusion Specialist works cross-collaboratively partnering with key stakeholder groups to develop and implement inclusion and diversity communication campaigns that connect our coworkers to our strategic inclusion pillars and organizational inclusion brand. The Sr. Inclusion Specialist will work closely with the Senior Manager of Inclusion to effectively deliver those messages using a combination of digital, social and traditional media. This role collaborates with leadership within the company, providing counsel on messaging, approach and tactics that enhance CDW’s Inclusion and Diversity brand internally and externally.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and implement a strategy for targeted communications to build engagement and support CDW’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy within the organization
- Develop and implement an internal and external social media strategy to enhance CDW’s inclusion and diversity brand
- Write and contribute to informative and compelling communication materials, including talking points, fact sheets, website copy, social media, and leadership communications; ensure that all communication content meets CDW brand guidelines
- Generate ideas for media outreach and pitch efforts to increase visibility and understanding of CDW’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy and brand
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content (scheduling, posting, etc.) and plan specific, timely campaigns, including DEI Holiday acknowledgement and celebrations.
- Maintain Inclusion and Diversity website content, as well as intranet and collaboration platform, encouraging followership, content sharing and conversation inside CDW
- Lead development and submission of applications for Inclusion and Diversity awards and recognition
- Maintain cross collaborative relationship with CWS TA Brand and Diversity, Corporate Communications and Social Squad teams to sustain alignment and streamline inclusion and diversity communications
- Provide analysis and insights to senior leadership on diversity inclusion programs. Monitor, track and record program and compliance efforts.
- Identify process improvements that will streamline efforts and improve quality of service
- Deliver updates for Recurring Inclusion Update meetings
- Provide support to Inclusion team with various projects
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Inclusion, Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Limited travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, Communications, Social Media, BRG Group, or Inclusion and Diversity projects
Other Required Qualifications
- Creative and motivating writing style that will resonate with coworkers and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work and service level
- Understanding of traditional and social media landscapes; ability to create social media content
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Human Resources, and Inclusion and Diversity preferred.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%