Bring your ambition, talents and technical recruiting experience to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and be excited about your job and future. A Fortune 200 leader, we’re the driven professionals and technology experts that Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT challenges.
CDW is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to be an advisor to our technology solutions practice. You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and must possess the ability to manage multiple requisitions, while also demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and creativity in your approach to sourcing roles. You will lead by example and coach hiring managers on the best practices related to talent assessment and selection.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across our technology solutions and services practice while positioning yourself as a thought leader for finding best-in-class technical talent
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and non-traditional sources including, but not limited to, job boards, social channels, meetups, conferences, professional networks, or through referrals
- Screen candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge and engage them through the interview, offer, and onboarding processes
- Organize, lead and document requisition intake, requisition creation, and post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams & provide recruitment process guidance to hiring managers and supervisors
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies
- Maintain knowledge and focus on talent diversity and employment equity guidelines and laws
- Partner with the leadership team to effectively drive change and innovation across the Talent Acquisition Team
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience within a corporate recruiting or agency environment with an emphasis solution architecture, managed services and professional services roles
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone/email and internet research
- Experience in driving candidate sourcing using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, technical social networks, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in manipulating data into presentation format
- Demonstrated skill in prioritizing multiple responsibilities, tasks and projects simultaneously, with ability to shift priorities and question the status quo
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, highly organized and proactive
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with recruitment technology platforms such as Taleo and Talemetry
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.