The Digital Integration Specialist supports, promotes and manages current/new Digital Integrations with the goal of increasing sales. The role will be customer, seller, and marketplace facing. The DIS must be able to accommodate customer requests while also ensuring that setups are done efficiently and effectively. Communication skills to sales and a strong focus on customer service are critical for success.
Key Areas of Responsibility (May be one or more of the following)
· 1-3 years of hands on eCommerce / eProcurement / IT Support Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
· 6 months+ Customer Service Experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience with providing Software Support and Troubleshooting Skills
· Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
· Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
· Strong drive to successfully meet deadlines, provide viable solutions, balance priorities, with an awareness of tasks, stakeholders and time.
· History of successful project management.
· Experience and comfort with analytical tools and analysis for data driven decision making.
· Knowledge of Service Desk and/or Help Desk Software Tools preferred.