This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing and presenting financial performance for the different business functions across the organization. This role provides analysis to support leaderships financial decision making, provides insightful recommendations and ideas for process improvement.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with key internal customers and cross functional teams to provide valuable financial analysis.
- Proactively provide timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate, financial reporting, analysis, and recommendations to key areas in the organization.
- Build operational financial reports for the business.
- Work with accounting teams to ensure closing responsibilities and deadlines are met.
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
- Provide system support.
- Other Responsibilities
- Perform monthly reviews of the departmental financial performance vs. plan and prior year. This includes working with business owners to understand and explain variances.
- Automate and improve financial planning processes.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross-functional teams.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- External candidates: 3 years previous finance experience.
- Internal candidates: 2 years CDW finance experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of finance concepts, principles and practices, and the ability to apply them.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills with critical attention to detail.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with solid experience in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present data to stakeholders for full scenario understanding.
- Track record of identifying process improvements and making appropriate recommendations.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Understand accounting concepts.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%