This job posting is no longer active
The Manager, Partner Finance Reporting and Analysis is involved in reporting activities for CDW Partner Funding. This includes responsibility for monthly reporting activities, supporting international operations, coaching and/or supervising coworkers on the team, working with PPM, supporting any associated budgeting / forecasting activities, and performing special projects as needed. Drives continuous improvement in terms of the integrity of the internal reporting process and promotes overall efficiency.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coaching and/or direct supervision of coworkers.
- Works directly with internal customers to explain trends and variances on key financial metrics.
- Summarizes monthly financial results for Partner Funding to Finance and PPM Leadership
- Involvement in preparation and/or review of one or more of the following:
- Monthly financial results package for CFO review.
- Monthly financial results package for Executive Committee review.
- Vendor Funding Working Capital and Cash Flow meeting for Treasurer.
- Partner reporting and analysis for PPM.
- International reporting and oversight.
- Development / implementation of financial reporting and analysis tools: drives continuous improvement related to reporting process.
- Maintains effective system of internal controls in support of SOX compliance.
- Special projects as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree either in finance or accounting, or another major with CPA
- External candidates:
- 4 years previous accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Internal candidates:
- 3 years CDW accounting or finance experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices
- Solid financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with critical attention to detail
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with strong experience in Excel
- Proven track record in problem analysis with the ability to creatively and proactively problem solve
- Track record of identifying process improvements, and making appropriate recommendations
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to take the lead on researching/resolving issues (from start to finish), or representing department on projects
- Ability to coach and lead a team, as well as represent the department in projects and other initiatives
- 6 years of experience in a finance/ accounting role or internal candidates with 5 years finance/accounting experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and reporting applications (Peoplesoft and Hyperion)
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%