The Associate Analyst, eCommerce Strategy & Insights is responsible for helping support data analysis and insights-based reporting to allow for improved decision-making for better business outcomes in eCommerce. The Associate Analyst will work with analytics stakeholders, eCommerce stakeholders (including product managers), and the key departments to identify data-driven insights and find areas of opportunity to drive eCommerce growth strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Become a champion within the eCommerce organization in helping implement a data-driven culture and a test & learn environment focused on continually improving the understanding of our business.
- Collaborate with product teams to perform discovery of new features, assess business opportunity and monitor the realized values of such features on an ongoing basis.
- Present insights and recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
- Become a master of analytics and visualization tools such as Adobe Analytics, SQL, PowerBI, Python etc. to provide actionable insights to drive the business
- Assist in implementation of reporting in automated business intelligence environment in PowerBI
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in eCommerce, Marketing, Product Partner Management and Sales to drive actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR
- 4 years of analytics experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to problem solve independently. Ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Some analytics experience, including but not limited to: Web analytics, marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, and engineering.
- Experience with Tableau and PowerBI reporting tools.
- Experience with Python, R and Alteryx analytical tools.
- Other preferred experience with but not limited to marketing analysis, reporting automation, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.