This job posting is no longer active
The Commissions Associate Manager will lead a team of coworkers whose key responsibility is to ensure the accuracy of commissions earned by Sales coworkers as well as the timely payment of those commissions. The Commissions Associate Manager will also be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of the Commissions Roadmap. The execution of this strategy will include projects to automate and/or improve Commission-related activities, creating educational opportunities for Sales and building internal relationships to improve customer service capabilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with IT and Sales to improve or automate work that will result in more accurate commission payments and/or reduce the cycle time of commission processes.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, Compensation, Coworker Services, IT, Logistics and other areas to identify and prioritize opportunities to increase efficiencies and/or automate processes.
- Create and institutionalize Commission department policies as well as training materials to assist Sales with the understanding of the Commission processes.
- Develop and implement commissions controls, audit processes and measurement strategies for ongoing commission plan activities.
- Prioritize the delivery of opportunities in accordance with the Commissions Process Improvement Strategy.
- Oversee the processing of sales commissions and other sales incentive compensation payments for designated commission plans.
- Act as the point person for Commission-related process improvement projects as well as Compensation-related system changes and implementations.
- Take the lead on the escalation process due to inquiries and requests for adjustments from Sales and Finance.
- Ensure the commission payment file is sent to Payroll in a timely manner.
- Coach and develop a team of analysts on their day-to-day responsibilities as well as their career aspirations.
- Generate analysis and reporting as needed to highlight and inform Sales Leadership of trends and/or business issues impacting CDW.
- Assist with business requirements and user acceptance testing for Compensation-related system implementations and changes.
- Design and present executive summaries and other Commission presentations when requested.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years’ experience in Commissions, Finance and/or Operations (Internal candidates: 3 years CDW Commissions/Finance/Accounting experience)
- Prior experience coaching and mentoring others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and influence coworkers at all levels including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive, proactive relationships cross- functionally.
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills.
- Ability to create process documentation training materials, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- 1-year experience supervising others and leading cross-functional projects and initiatives as well as creating effective business strategies.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with A/S400, TrueComp and/or ChangePoint.
- Experience with process improvement or project management methodologies.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%