Work in the Digital Velocity Solutions organization at CDW as an ACI Solutions Architect. CDW Solutions Architects are highly qualified, experienced, personable and knowledgeable across many different vendors, platforms, and toolsets. As a company, we provide both training and hands on consulting to our customer to help them move forward with contemporary IT strategies
Architects are responsible for providing highly technical design and implementation consulting to our enterprise technical customers.
CDW is seeking a full-time ACI Solutions Architect that is interested in providing post sales consulting as well as technical training for our customers.
- Architect, Implement and Automate advanced networking technologies from across a wide range of vendors with special focus on Cisco ACI and related technologies.
- Work with tools/platforms to include: Git, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform and many others.
- Advocate Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) methodologies
- Communicate with customer engineers to determine network/automation requirements
- Work with CI/CD pipeline tools to help meet customer goals
- Expose Strengths and Weaknesses in processes and suggest and/or deliver NetDevOps centered solutions to Mitigate those Weaknesses
- Collaboration: Work with your peers within your team and outside your team to help develop these solutions. Work with customer leaders to help advise them on how best to achieve their NetDevOps goals
- Learning and Teaching: To be a continuous Learner. To generously teach others what you learn
- Feedback: To provide respectful yet honest feedback to leadership about how to better achieve goals
- Knowledgeable: To be Knowledgeable about networking technologies, best practices, and keep that knowledge fresh.
- Consulting: Have the ability to independently and effectively engage, provide expertise, and deliver value for our customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Decision Making: Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate technology recommendations on behalf of customers based on business needs, budget, operational impact, value, and strategic alignment.
- 2+ years of ACI design and implementation
- 5+ years of Network Engineering background
- 3+ years of Consulting/Providing Technical Guidance to other Engineers
- 1+ Years of experience working with Python, Ansible, Puppet, or other (network) Automation tools
- Very comfortable presenting technologies and answering questions with live audiences
- Friendly, sincere and energetic personality
- Highly intellectual
- Positive, can-do attitude
Prefered Areas of expertise:
- Consulting with a focus on delivery of Networking Technologies (Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Cumulus, etc.)
- Architecture/Design/Implementation of Networking Technologies (Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Cumulus, etc.)
- Cisco ACI
- Git(Hub) Experience
- Cloud experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.