The Digital Integrations Supervisor oversees Coworkers responsible for the support of CDW project integrations. Specifically, but not necessarily limited, to the Digital Integration Specialists. The position will ensure that the CDW websites integration functions to ensure the needs our customers and CDW sales activities; for order placement as well as related commerce business tasks related to: shopping, purchases, invoices, & asset information post transaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure Website Operations team meet or exceed established support SLAs for project/ticket requests, email queues, and scheduled meetings and/or phone calls
- Help improve efficiencies within the ticket/request management process with the Process Lead within Digital Integrations
- Collaborate with the IT and eCommerce Development teams throughout project lifecycle
- Oversee customer demonstrations and ensure company needs are met for integration projects
- Collaborate with eCommerce Communication & Digital Trainer on demonstration materials for use both internally and with customers
- Support Sales RFPs and other selling activities related to customers use of CDW websites
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Commerce, Sales, Sales Support/Enablement teams
- Build and develop a team of high performing coworkers
- Periodically collaborate with external partners as part of small site project management.
- Associates degree and 3 years’ experience in customer relations, technical and/or product support for an enterprise or fortune 1000 company OR
- 5 years’ experience in customer relations, technical and/or product support for an enterprise or fortune 1000 company.
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and mentor coworkers.
- Experience managing coworkers.
- Working knowledge of standard technical development, QA and deployment processes.
- Working knowledge of Project Management related to website development cycles
- Experience working in a customer-centric Business to Business environment, especially working with a sales workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree