The objective of everything we do in eCommerce is to grow CDW sales. To be the leading IT solutions provider, we must deliver a simple yet superior experience across all channels and devices. Our Product teams will drive value for both our customers and sales teams, while ultimately driving growth for CDW. Our digital experiences can deliver the credibility and proof needed that CDW is the best choice for IT decision-making and management.
The Product Operations Lead will work across our omnichannel Product teams to establish a single source of truth for our roadmaps, performance and for our updates and ceremonies. This role reports directly to CDW’s Head of Product & Product Design and will have a ringside seat to CDW’s Product and Tech strategy. Communication and transparency are the backbone or excellent Products, and this role will spearhead our strategy to ensure the team establishes great best practices for coordinating roadmaps, work and identifying dependencies. Success means delivering a central view for all of CDW from leaders to stakeholders that helps them see the problems teams are solving, their progress, and their objective outcomes and measurable success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate best roadmap practices across CDW omnichannel Product teams in our roadmap tool
- Ensure backlog requests from the business are managed and vetted via a cross-team process
- Own our product ceremonies from template to agenda, including weekly metrics reviews, monthly deep dives, interlocks and executive updates
- Work with each Product team to understand roadmap health and progress, ensuring a central, leadership view of the work is
- Critically think about business needs that Product and Product design must deliver to the business and implement best operational practices to enable excellent Product and delivery
- Identifies dependencies across our omnichannel plan and surfaces them to leaders, helping to find solutions
- Track team resources, costs, benefits and schedules to ensure we’re delivery impact to the business, and staying within reasonable costs & timelines
- Work with Product teams to report metrics, goals, KPIs and business outcomes across the entire Product organization
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in Product or Program Management, OR
- 7-9 years of overall experience with 3-5 years’ in Product or Program Management.
- Experience in Agile Product teams: Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Product Manager or other related field
- Ability to prioritize with good judgement about what will be best for CDW
- You are great with numbers and have excellent attention to detail
- You don’t let anything fall through the cracks
- Experience with matrixed teams
- Experience managing and measuring KPIs and budgets
- Experience with web and mobile tech a plus