The Digital Merchandising Partner Specialist is responsible for executing the vision of the eCommerce Merchandising team in order to drive an exceptional customer experience on CDW’s websites. This individual will focus on increasing online revenue and conversion for CDW and brand partners while collaborating with PPM and other partner touchpoints within the organization. This role will be responsible for managing and maintaining our internal tools such as search and PIM and aligning those tools to meet our company goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maximize CDW’s eCommerce KPIs through digital merchandising and product optimization by leveraging insights from tools such as Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in various categories and brands to provide insights and recommendations to improve online conversion
- Provide onboarding and guidance to partners to maximize their growth on CDW’s websites
- Establish strong working relationships across CDW’s partners, Product & Partner Management, and Marketing teams to develop and implement successful online merchandising campaigns
- Manage on-site search, browse and navigation experiences for increased product findability and selection by applying business rules in our internal search engine and managing CDW’s eCommerce taxonomy
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2 years or more Product and Partner Management, Digital Merchandising or eCommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of Product and Partner Management, Digital Merchandising or eCommerce experience
- Experience working with product information management (PIM) systems such as Informatica P360, Salsify, or other PIM systems
- Knowledge of optimizing onsite search keywords, in tools such as Fusion or Endeca, to optimize onsite search
- Experience with creating and analyzing reports using website analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Strong collaboration skills, with a history of building solid relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills and proficiencies.