The Supervisor, Configuration Center is responsible for day-to-day operations, training, coaching and development of all coworkers in the Configuration Center. Responsible for coordinating configuration service delivery, providing a high level customer service to both internal and external customers, implementation and management of department processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the activities performed within the Configuration Center, including day-to-day operations, adherence to procedures, work flow assignments, and communications with Sales.
- Work with coworkers to maintain productivity goals.
- Oversee a team of coworkers which includes coaching, development and performance management.
- Meet with coworkers to communicate department and company information, provide guidance to coworkers and maintain coworker programs and policies.
- Ensure that all quality processes are followed, communicate with customers and Sales on configuration orders, and strive to provide customers with the highest level of customer service.
- Stand and/or walk in combination for the duration of the workday.
- Lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs. minimally and up to 20 lbs. rarely.
- Work after hours or weekend as business need dictates.
- Occasional travel as required.
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of working technical or configuration experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong foundation in client computing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the physical responsibilities.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor others.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technology and to put it into practical use.
- Previous leadership experience.
- A+ and Network + Certification or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Basic knowledge of CDW’s internal systems.