This job posting is no longer active
Partner Renewal Specialist will focus on current customers and sales in an effort to consult and sell all renewal product options including multiyear and coterminous renewals and capture takeover business. Partner Renewal Specialist will also assist in maintaining customer data and post sales support including general administration support to SMARTnet Specialist teams to maximize the productivity of our SMARTnet Sales Team.
Partner Renewal Specialist key area of responsibility is to support the pursuit and closure of a SMARTnet sale emphasizing the value of services. This includes but is not limited to quoting renewals, maintaining SMARTtracker portal, processing credit requests, handling new maintenance requests and general sales requests.
- Consulting with sales team, providing renewal quotes, overcoming objections and adjusting proposal as required to ensure best solution is presented to the customer
- Track and provide status updates on all open opportunities
- Sell the benefits of Multiyear and financing options
- Working knowledge of all 3rd party tools
- Collaborate on sales strategies and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Sales teams in effort to drive Renewal Rate
- Process pre-sales tasks and post-sales requests including SMARTtracker Maintenance
- New Maintenance quoting & pre-order quote preparation
- Develop Fundamental working knowledge of Cisco service solutions we resell to CDW customers
- Oversee SMARTnet email inbox and respond to basic sales questions around process or entitlement
- Attend trainings – Partner and Internal
- Work with Partner Sales teams to close business
- Call customers to review renewal opportunity
- Uncover additional sales/training opportunities when responding to quote requests.
- SMARTtracker demonstrations
- Respond to email/phone inquiries from internal and external customers/coworkers
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Develop business relationships with internal and external associates
- 2+ yrs experience in Sales or Sales Support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic computer skills (e.g., use of mouse, keyboard, e-mail)
- High School diploma
- 2+ years SMARTnet or related experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional relationship with all departments.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Proven success managing and working a pipeline
- Time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in technology sales
- Ability to work independently
- Successful completion of Partner Service Fundamental and Intermediate training
- SMARTtracker Certification
- CSEP Certification
- Working knowledge of Unified Communication Software Subscriptions
Job Category: Sales General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%