This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Tax Accountant will work with CDW’s international and income tax teams to deliver US tax compliance, accounting, and forecasting deliverables. The Senior Tax Accountant will play a critical role by providing analytical and technical support to the tax teams. The Senior Tax Accountant will also be responsible for developing relationships with coworkers outside of the Tax Department to keep abreast of changes to our business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare or review quarterly and annual US tax accounting, reporting and compliance for CDW’s international operations.
- Participate in US transfer pricing compliance and the maintenance of required documentation.
- Prepare or review federal and state tax accounting, reporting, and compliance for CDW’s domestic operations
- Prepare responses to information requests from Federal, State and local taxing authorities.
- Research tax issues as required and make recommendations to management.
- Prepare or review US tax compliance related to international operations, including Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”) reporting (e.g. GILTI, FDII, etc), FATCA compliance and foreign bank account reporting.
- Prepare or review supporting international work papers (e.g. earnings and profits, foreign source income for tax credits), memos, and tax footnote disclosures for the quarterly and annual tax provisions. Ensure processes and controls align with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Prepare annual US transfer pricing compliance and documentation.
- Prepare or review Federal and state income tax returns, forms, elections, and related book/tax difference or apportionment workpapers and calculations for CDW’s domestic operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 3 years of relevant tax experience working with tax laws of multiple jurisdictions
- CPA or advanced degree
Other Required Qualifications
- Interest in both international and domestic tax laws
- Working knowledge of US compliance and reporting as it relates to the TCJA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Proven organization skills with critical attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- MST, MBA or Law Degree
- Mix of public accounting and industry experience
- Familiarity with accounting for income tax rules under ASC 740 and US GAAP accounting
- Experience utilizing tax provision software
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%