This job posting is no longer active
The Services Administrator provides central support for the Services Orchestration team. The individual in the role needs a high level of accuracy and deep knowledge of services and the tools used to support operational and financial reporting. They will effectively and efficiently manage multiple queues to support the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain systems of record for the full lifecycle of key services.
- Communicate Services orchestration methodology and other best practices to coworkers and partners as needed.
- Facilitate multiple queues to support requests in a timely manner.
- Conduct testing and maintenance as needed on various tools to support system enhancements and process updates.
- Support Integrated Services programs as necessary.
- Participate in continuous tool and process improvement projects as requested.
- Receive, interpret and advise services management on a multitude of business critical reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional business support environment
Other Required Qualifications
- Provide forward thinking leadership at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate, and build relationships, take initiate, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of limited scope or impact, etc., and/or to make presentations outside the immediate work area
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Influential with others, tailoring communication to the needs of the target audience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations or client sites
- Experience with Services Automation tools
- Experience implementing process improvement projects
Job Category: Engineering General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%