Field Solution Architects (FSA) are the technical evangelists for a practice area serving in a presales role. The Information Security (InfoSec) Field Solution Architect works with CDW customers to identify potential InfoSec services and solutions to meet their unique situations. In addition to evangelizing CDW's InfoSec practice and adjacent solutions or services to customers, the InfoSec FSA fosters relationships with the sales force, delivery teams, and adjacent Solution Architects to design and orchestrate customer solutions as well as to develop sales strategies in their territory.
Develop a Information Security services sales plan within your market.
- Develop and execute an annual Information Security sales training plan for your assigned territory or vertical.
- Assist with account planning.
- Participate in pipeline and forecasting reviews.
- Assist with local demand generation campaigns and events.
- Conduct customer visits as appropriate.
- Coordinate with adjacent Solution Architect peers to design and orchestrate customer solutions.
- Sales Support: Develop and execute a Information Security sales training plan.
- Coordinate and contribute to development of accurate statements of work and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assist with development and execution of sales campaigns and events.
- Deliver presentations to customers as part of developing the opportunity from qualified to solution.
- Coordinate engagement of solution-focused FSA or ISA as part of developing the opportunity from solution to close.
- Drive services revenue, gross profit and growth metrics.
- Business Management: Develop and manage Information Security services sales plan within your market.
- Utilize standard reporting, tools and processes to measure and manage the business.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, a related technical degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years experience in services sales or consulting or equivalent experience
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Account Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills. Effectively accelerates opportunity pipeline with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets.
- Able to handle many projects / customer engagements simultaneously
- Able to identify and focus on priorities while appropriately setting expectations with customers, colleagues and manager
- Key Tasks:
- Communication excellence through written and oral communications using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Sales Teamwork: High degree of collaboration with multiple sales personnel. Involve appropriate resources to ensure win and success of projects. Demonstrate judgment in the engagement of those resources
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration with virtual teams, cross-functional groups and with complex problems to solve
- Familiarity with Information Security principals and methodologies including, but not limited to vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, social engineering, current and emerging frameworks and regulations such as CCPA, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-171, CMMC, ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Advanced level security certifications or equivalent (i.e. CISSP, OSCP, CEH)