The purpose of the Program Manager – Technical Services is to manage named accounts or named projects within IGNW/CDW Technical Services
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide program management support for named accounts or projects to ensure success, profitability, and customer and external coworker satisfaction.
- Responsible for securing customer, intercompany, and/or partners agreements (E.g., SOWs, Master Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Referral Agreements, and others).
- Initiate and respond to requests for placements, extensions, and contract completions (roll offs).
- Monitor temporary coworker performance elements through routine check ins with customer and the temporary coworker.
- Monitor temporary coworker satisfaction through scheduled onboarding and routine scheduled check in calls and meetings.
- Monitor temporary coworker supervisory through regular check-ins monitoring and responding to survey results, regularly meeting with respective Supervisors.
- Develop and manage technology improvement strategies while maintaining backward compatibility with user-installed base.
- Ensure CDW is compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, and provisions.
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers to achieve best possible terms for CDW.
- Identify and record key contract components within a specialized database, update database as changes occur, and communicate said changes within the company.
- Facilitate preliminary dispute resolution or temporary coworker performance issues and coordinate with the Staffing Orchestration Business Partner as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction and bring prompt closure to certain disputes or conflicts.
- Provide direction and review of technical solutions of projects while assisting in the development of project plans, staffing plans, and management initiatives.
- Ensure partner supply agreements are in place from award through completion.
- Provide consultation, direction, and motivation to other coworkers, as a team leader.
- Identify redeploy opportunities for consultants upon near completion of their current project and make proactive efforts to triage resources for other projects.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in staffing in a sale or recruiting role, preferably in IT or comparable industry.
- Experience building and running large, complex staff & customer programs.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience working with a CRM or other contact management tools.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally and written with others accurately, loudly and quickly.
- Possesses strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Possess understanding of contract processes, requirements, and practices applicable to the sector supported.
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative and creatively problem solve.
- Contract experience or relevant CDW customer-related experience
- Ability to compute, analyze and interpret complex statistical data and/or to develop forecasts and computer model.
- Provide excellent customer service to Internal Coworkers and Customer Supervisors
- Be responsive, flexible, adaptable to rapidly changing initiatives.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings, and client sites.
- 4 to 5 years of experience managing or negotiating contracts, preferably in the IT Staffing Industry or technology industry.